Emergency Alert Pendants
Independant of the NBN
Being small and light weight makes it a popular choice.
Why MediFone Alert Pendant
The MediFone Alert pendant is a very simple mobile phone.
- GPS tracking (even if the button isn't pressed)
- Visual notifications
- Optional Belt clip, watch strap option for those with heart monitors, or pacemakers (always check with your specialist)
- Two way speech
- Fall Detection
- Can program up to 8 contacts into the Alert Pendant. When the SOS button is pressed (hold down for 3 seconds or wait for it to buzz in your hand)
- The Alert Pendant will then start calling the the first contact. If they don't answer, the Alert Pendant will then call the next person and so on.
- Alert Pendant will first text the 1st contact with a text with date, time and a GPS link to Google maps.
- This pendant can also receive calls so if you are worried about your loved one, you can give them a call and it will ring once then automatically answer.
- This is also a Fall Down device. If your loved one falls and no movement is registered the pendant will send a text to all the contacts with a date, time and GPS link to google maps.
- Has a location feature, so your loved one does not have to press the button, you can locate them by texting the Alert Pendant and you will get a GPS google maps reading back on your mobile.
No landline or base station is necessary.
Ideal for active seniors, lone workers, night staff, couriers, children and the disabled.
Medical emergencies such as falls, heart attacks, strokes, security concerns or just locating a loved one, are only some of the reasons why people rely on an Alert Pendant for peace of mind.
Call Clair for order form 0429 823 099
Alert Pendants come with a lanyard, charger, and a Telstra SIM card.
We will also activate your Telstra SIM card, program your unit, and send it to you Registered Post.